Shipping of Individual Orders
Destinations and Methods
We ship our products from the warehouse in Czechia to all countries around the world, using standard Priority Mail or Priority Parcel postal service of the Czech Post. Priority Mail is the most affordable way of international shipping for consignments up to 4 pounds (2 kilograms). Technically it is a registered letter in a box or large envelope. Priority Parcel comes into play for consignments above 4 pounds (2 kilograms). It can be used for smaller shipments as well in the case you want to receive more detailed tracking information than offered by Priority Mail.
How much does it cost?
Shipping rate for Priority Mail will be calculated during checkout depending on total order weight in the following ranges:
- Order Weight up to 0.1 kg: $7.75
- Order Weight up to 0.25 kg: $10.35 to Europe, $11.45 to rest of the world
- Order Weight up to 0.5 kg: $12.75 to Europe, $15.75 to rest of the world
- Order Weight up to 1 kg: $18.25 to Europe, $23.75 to rest of the world
- Order Weight up to 2 kg: $28.50 to Europe, $38.50 to rest of the world
- Order Weight up to 3 kg: $37 to Europe, $63 to rest of the world
Shipping rate for Priority Parcel depends on total order weight and destination country.
When do I receive the order?
Shipping time depends on your destination, declared customs value and speed of postal service in your country. We can indicate average shipping times for Priority Mail out of our experience:
- to Germany, Netherlands and Denmark - 2 to 3 days
- to Italy - 7 to 10 days
- to other European countries - 3 to 10 days
- to Singapore, Japan and South Korea - 7 days
- to United States and Canada - 10 to 20 days
- to the rest of the world - 2 to 3 weeks
We can also offer express delivery by a door-to-door shipping service in the case you need to receive our products within couple of days. Please get in touch with us personally as the actual rate needs to be calculated individually case by case.
How can I track my order?
Please go to the Czech Post order tracking tool and enter the Shipment Reference Number which you have received from us as part of the shipping confirmation email. Please note Czech Post can display only the information which it receives from the postal company in your destination country. You can use this number also with your domestic postal company in some countries to check the status of your order after it passes customs procedure.
The order tracking tool will display the following status information:
- day when the consignment was posted
- day when the consignment was sent to the destination country (typically the next day)
- day when the consignment was accepted by exchange post office in the destination country (this means it passed the customs)
- day when the consignment was deposited at the destination post office
- day when the consignment was delivered
The difference between Priority Mail and Priority Parcel is the following: only some destination countries (for example Germany, Italy, Denmark, Netherlands, USA, Canada, Japan) provide the above details for Priority Mail but all destination countries provide the above details for Priority Parcel.
How can I return my order?
You can return any standard product for any reason within 30 days after its actual delivery. We will reimburse full product and shipping price to you. Simply get in touch with our customer service by sending email to [email protected]
to arrange details. Custom made products for conferences (custom printed mugs, custom designed clocks etc.) can not be returned as they can not be used by any other customer again.